Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Because I Wanted It

Aha!! I figured out this website!! Like my layout? Very simple, huh?
=D The way I wanted it. Anyways, I figured this out because I really wanted to make it look super cool, nice and me of course. So I went after what i wanted and got a pretty dang good result, don't you think? Well I'm happy it came out looking wonderful! I didn't want something that looked like it was everywhere! I need order, please!!
Well, I hope this blog to be about a lot of different things. I don't want to say it'll only consist of [ex.] music reviews because I might want to talk about movies, t.v shows, books, poems, etc. So i won't be tying myself down to one thing. Whoever reads this I hope you enjoy the thoughts of this precocious 19 years young girl!!
Peace & Love~
Roxy Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment