Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Review of Earth & Water Mascara Duo

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Revolutionary Liquid-Flex™ Technology – Long-Lasting, Smudge and Smear Proof


Shocked and Pleased!

By Autumn from Miami, Fl on 11/16/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Defines & Separates, Great Brush, Doesn't Clump, Adds Volume, Applies Evenly

Cons: Flakes

Best Uses: Going Out, Daytime, Anytime

Describe Yourself: Natural Style

So my mom got this for me and I was very hesitant to use it. I mean come on, it cost a dollar. So I didn't use it for a while but then while I was trying different make-up looks at home I decided to finally give it a go and boy was I surprised!! It was amazing...!!! It gave me the volume I was looking for in other costly mascara brands. It was so easy to work with, I love, love, love it and i defintely recommending it to people and going to buy more!!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment