Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Perfect Beach Weather According to Me

Just got home from the beach. Okay well not really, I've probably been home for like forty five minutes. I took a nice shower, ate a pear, tidied my room up and finally sat down to write this post. I had to, when we came out of the water the clouds were moving in and I do mean gray clouds. Now this moves me along to talking about perfect beach weather.

I'm guessing that to most people perfect beach weather is when the sun is out in all her glory and the sky is this beautiful shade of blue and the clouds are white. It's pretty hot outside but the humidity makes it feel hotter. When you arrive to the beach the sand white and the ocean water is just an awesome clear blue color. Then when you're ready and you step into the water it's cold. But that's alright you're going to jump in anyway and it isn't freezing cold. It's just right to make you cool up since it's so hot outside.

This is also perfect beach weather to me. But I am not done.
That's the way I love beach weather when I wake up and head out to the beach but I really love it when the dark clouds start to set it when it's time to get out the water and head home. I love it when it starts to get really dark and the winds start blowing. It feels refreshing and you can smell rain coming. Then when you finally get home you take a nice shower get out and it starts raining. It's perfect weather for watching an Oldie movie. Maybe something with Judy Garland, Clark Gable, Elizabeth Taylor. Perfect, perfect and some hot popcorn with a blanket. Then you fall asleep with the rain and thunder as your soundtrack.

Yes... doesn't that sound like perfect beach day weather?



No comments:

Post a Comment