Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Standing Out In the Rain

Today it rained. For so long [okay maybe not so long more like a week] we were under gray clouds and the threat of rain. But it did not rain until today and boy, did it rain. And right now I just heard thunder. Nice...
Anyways, today was a creative day
I was playing with my make up and here are the results:


I call it My Imperfect Heart and you'll see why soon. This was actually really fun to do. I love pink and orange together. This orange was from Inglot, the pink from
The blue is also from Inglot. The mascara is Covergirl Lash Blast in black.

I actually prefer Carbon Black by L'oreal. Now you'll see why




Haha, my heart really is imperfect but I don't think it was so bad for a first try. My advice for anyone wanting to try this out is use a stencil, it'll make it so much more simpler, neater, and even looking. xP
You can see the Carbon Black mascara here from L'oreal. I love love love this mascara. I accidentally bought the one that wasn't waterproof but that's alright because it lasts a looooong time.




Okay now I'm going to log off because it's really starting to thunder a lot now! I'll leave you with one more picture and au revoir!!





No comments:

Post a Comment